We are an energetic, forward-thinking team with a commitment to a healthy, live-work balance.
Balance Leads to Success
We work hard yet also take time to enjoy our accomplishments. This balance enables continual success.
While each person in our firm may have a specific role, we operate cohesively. We are innovative in our approach, adapt to market demands and collaborate as a team. If you are looking for a results-oriented atmosphere where accountability, teamwork and dedication drive the business culture, please contact us. We look forward to discussing how you are best suited to join our team!
A growing, fast-paced Retail Real Estate Company in Sandy Springs, Georgia has an immediate need to hire an Assistant Property Manager. The goal is to provide first-class property management services to tenants and landlords while maintaining financial profitability.
- Assist in management of a portfolio of shopping centers in the Atlanta MSA
- Maintain safety, integrity and aesthetic appearance of properties, note deficiencies, suggest solutions and implement solutions
- Regular property and site inspections and meetings with tenants
- Negotiate service agreements, select contractors and suppliers, provide quality control oversight, implement cost-containment initiatives, measure compliance to contractual standards and provide liaison as needed between tenants and third-party service providers
- Prioritize assignments and effectively solve emergency situations
- Work in conjunction with property’s leasing representative to execute new and renewal leases
- Maintain operating expenses within budgeted allowances
- Prepare and implement in conjunction with Accountant financial reports including budgets, management plan and annual property report
- Collection of rent and operating expenses from tenants
- College degree and salesperson license preferred
- Strong time management skills with ability to multi-task
- A “people person” with the willingness to be trained
- A goal-oriented problem solver with attention to detail
- Professional, self-starter who has strong communication skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- A valid driver’s license and dependable transportation
If interested or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Levene at 404-812-8923 / firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.