We are an energetic, forward-thinking team with a commitment to a healthy, live-work balance.
Balance Leads to Success
We work hard yet also take time to enjoy our accomplishments. This balance enables continual success.
While each person in our firm may have a specific role, we operate cohesively. We are innovative in our approach, adapt to market demands and collaborate as a team. If you are looking for a results-oriented atmosphere where accountability, teamwork and dedication drive the business culture, please contact us. We look forward to discussing how you are best suited to join our team!
Skyline Seven Real Estate, a dynamic, fast-growing third-party commercial real estate company, is seeking an ambitious, organized, self-starter Junior Leasing Agent in the Metro Atlanta area. A real estate license will be required and some experience is preferred but not mandatory. Skyline Seven Real Estate is an energetic, team-environment in need of a Junior Leasing Agent to market a retail property portfolio comprised of anchored and un-anchored shopping centers in the Metro Atlanta area. Skyline Seven Real Estate’s office is located in Sandy Springs, GA.
- Determine market rents and market concessions by surveying comparable properties in a given area
- Target-market to tenants and retailers to present viable leasing opportunities
- Cold-call tenants in order to present viable leasing opportunities
- Network with retailers, brokers and landlords
- Market properties by showing space to prospective tenants and handle inquiries over phone and email
- Qualify prospective tenants by obtaining leasing application, personal financial statements and business plans.
- Prepare and negotiate lease proposals, lease modifications and lease agreements
- Research retailers and their growth patterns, as well demographics in various areas
- Lend market knowledge and insight to clients, tenants and retailers
- Photograph properties and coordinate site visits
- College Degree
- Strong communication and people skills with the desire to sell
- Organized with ability to multi-task while working well under time constraints
- Flexibility, creativity and problem-solving skills
- Competitive personality and negotiation skills
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurance. Agent will be expected to be out of the office visiting property at least twice a week
- Ambition, drive and demand for standard of excellence