We are an energetic, forward-thinking team with a commitment to a healthy, live-work balance.
Balance Leads to Success
We work hard yet also take time to enjoy our accomplishments. This balance enables continual success.
While each person in our firm may have a specific role, we operate cohesively. We are innovative in our approach, adapt to market demands and collaborate as a team. If you are looking for a results-oriented atmosphere where accountability, teamwork and dedication drive the business culture, please contact us. We look forward to discussing how you are best suited to join our team!
A growing, fast-paced Retail Real Estate Company in Sandy Springs, Georgia has an immediate need to hire an Assistant Property Manager. The goal is to provide first-class property management services to tenants and landlords while maintaining financial profitability.
- Assist in management of a portfolio of shopping centers in the Atlanta MSA
- Maintain safety, integrity and aesthetic appearance of properties, note deficiencies, suggest solutions and implement solutions
- Regular property and site inspections and meetings with tenants
- Negotiate service agreements, select contractors and suppliers, provide quality control oversight, implement cost-containment initiatives, measure compliance to contractual standards and provide liaison as needed between tenants and third-party service providers
- Prioritize assignments and effectively solve emergency situations
- Work in conjunction with property’s leasing representative to execute new and renewal leases
- Maintain operating expenses within budgeted allowances
- Prepare and implement in conjunction with Accountant financial reports including budgets, management plan and annual property report
- Collection of rent and operating expenses from tenants
- College degree and salesperson license preferred
- Strong time management skills with ability to multi-task
- A “people person” with the willingness to be trained
- A goal-oriented problem solver with attention to detail
- Professional, self-starter who has strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- A valid driver’s license and dependable transportation
Skyline Seven Real Estate, a dynamic, fast-growing third-party commercial real estate company, is seeking an ambitious, organized, self-starter Junior Leasing Agent in the Metro Atlanta area. A real estate license will be required and some experience is preferred but not mandatory. Skyline Seven Real Estate is an energetic, team-environment in need of a Junior Leasing Agent to market a retail property portfolio comprised of anchored and un-anchored shopping centers in the Metro Atlanta area. Skyline Seven Real Estate’s office is located in Sandy Springs, GA.
- Determine market rents and market concessions by surveying comparable properties in a given area
- Target-market to tenants and retailers to present viable leasing opportunities
- Cold-call tenants in order to present viable leasing opportunities
- Network with retailers, brokers and landlords
- Market properties by showing space to prospective tenants and handle inquiries over phone and email
- Qualify prospective tenants by obtaining leasing application, personal financial statements and business plans.
- Prepare and negotiate lease proposals, lease modifications and lease agreements
- Research retailers and their growth patterns, as well demographics in various areas
- Lend market knowledge and insight to clients, tenants and retailers
- Photograph properties and coordinate site visits
- College Degree
- Strong communication and people skills with the desire to sell
- Organized with ability to multi-task while working well under time constraints
- Flexibility, creativity and problem-solving skills
- Competitive personality and negotiation skills
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurance. Agent will be expected to be out of the office visiting property at least twice a week
- Ambition, drive and demand for standard of excellence